Day to Day Life and Dialysis

The blog of a 26 year-old dialysis and liver patient in Memphis, Tennessee giving a day to day (or week to week... or whenever she feels like telling you) recount of the ups and downs of life at the moment.

Sunday, June 17, 2007

here... i guess

I've been studying and trying to get ready for the tests that I have to take. I have some tests that I have to take that must be submitted with my applications, so I have been pretty low key. I also decided that I would like to learn brazilian portuguese, so I got a series of beginner's tapes and have been working on that. It isn't as hard as learning the first language (Spanish) is. I think it's because the languages as so similar and they have a lot of the same words. Keeping busy keeps me from focusing on the other crap that's going on in my life at the moment. It is also preparing me for all of the studying that I'll have to do once I get back in school. Anyway, let me get back to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home