Day to Day Life and Dialysis

The blog of a 26 year-old dialysis and liver patient in Memphis, Tennessee giving a day to day (or week to week... or whenever she feels like telling you) recount of the ups and downs of life at the moment.

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Strange decision... maybe

Ok, I have decided to take both the GRE and the Miller Analogies Test to get into grad school. Some schools accept Miller but most accept the GRE. I know that I'll do better on the Miller Analogies Test because it has more to do with language and words. And I am pretty good with languages... I mean I was an English and Spanish major! I don't think that I'll have to work as hard with the Miller's test either because I am comfortable in my ability to decipher words and meanings. I am still trying to get over my math anxiety with the GRE and its going fairly well. I am better at math than I think I am. I just have to calm down enough to do the problems and not panic when I take the actual test. Anyway... I have to get some work done, even though it is Memorial Day Weekend. I don't really feel like being around people at the moment, so I may as well do something constructive rather than lie in bed all day and lament over the fact that my life has taken one hell of a fucked up turn over the past two years.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home