Day to Day Life and Dialysis

The blog of a 26 year-old dialysis and liver patient in Memphis, Tennessee giving a day to day (or week to week... or whenever she feels like telling you) recount of the ups and downs of life at the moment.

Monday, September 24, 2007

Working Girl

I've finally found a j-o-b! And it's with the government, which is great because in the end I plan on working with the Department of Homeland Security once I have received my MA. Other than that I don't really have a lot of time to spare with completing school and scholarship applications, working, and volunteering everywhere I possibly can. Hopefully I can get other people to pay for my MA program (and not other people that I have to pay back later). Anyway, duty calls. I have to go over the GRE! yay...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home