Day to Day Life and Dialysis

The blog of a 26 year-old dialysis and liver patient in Memphis, Tennessee giving a day to day (or week to week... or whenever she feels like telling you) recount of the ups and downs of life at the moment.

Thursday, August 30, 2007

I'm still here... somewhere. I have a lot pf projects going on at the moment. I am working on a manuscript, finishing applications for school and practicing for some exams that I have to take at one school. So, I have very little time to do much of anything else! In any event, everything is going well at the moment, mostly because I don't really have time to stop and think about some of the things that have been going on. Anyway, I was just taking a bit of a break. I have to finish packing. I'm taking a much needed trip for the Labor Day weekend! Yeah me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home